Isabel. This suit is named after renown female surfer Isabel Letham who was one of the first female surfers and swimming instructors in Australia during the 1920's! She surfed at Freshwater Beach, an iconic beach in Sydney right next to Winki HQ. This suit features a high neck, functional shorties and a back-zip with velcro. It's made from 1mm neoprene, which means it's excellent for warmer waters and provides great sun-protection!
- Our signature 1mm quick-dry micro-poly neoprene
- Exclusive Winki print
- Back zip with pull and velcro
- High neckline with neck-band
- Functional shorties with gusset
- Full coverage
- Ethically produced in Australia
- Please note;
- Zip and velcro for this suit is brown instead of black
Wash me in fresh water after the sea and dry in shade.
This style is in limited numbers. Winki doesn't mass produce and would rather focus on smaller quantities - for our makers and our planet!
Lani is 170cm tall and wears a size Ten.